Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Terrible Threes!

In regards to the debate as to weather two's are harder than three....



NO!!! It's a good thing she is cute. It is the only thing keeping her alive! HeHe (all this because two minutes before they were coming to pick her up for school she decided her hair was ugly and wanted her hair like Sydnee's. Sydnee's was in two braids and this is just not possible on Brynlee's hair. Try explaining that to a three year old!)

14 comments:

Natalie Hall said...

First off she is to dang cute, you are right, how can you get mad. And Shannon you are kidding me, those frames are to die for! So are you going to start doing interior decorating. Love them!!!!! Gorgeous family you have.

Jenny Dahl said...

ha! I totally laughing out loud. Been there and done that more times that I can count. I couldn't agree more, three is much more terrible than two. C'est la vie!!

Emily Webb said...

Oh but she is so dang cute!

Joy said...

Ok, she's gonna laugh at these pictures someday. I have found a couple of these shots of me as a little girl - maybe it's a good thing I only have boys so far. I am a little frightened with what 3 will bring, but thanks for giving me the heads up. Cute frames! What talent!

Amy Y said...

LOL! The best is that she thought her hair was ugly... why do little girls learn so early these days that ugly is even an option... especially when it's not for them. So sad and funny at the same time, except for mom while it's happening.

Webb Family said...

I totally agree!!! I'm getting so worried about my two turning three. YIKES! She is a cutie & I had to laugh when I heard the reason why she was crying!

Christa said...

Great!! I'm really in for it aren't I? I so agree with you, it's a dang good thing they're so dang cute!!!! Doesn't it just make you appreciate your mom so much??? What I love is that 5 minutes after a tantrum like that, they can say the cutest thing to make up for it all:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that girl. Good thing she is so dang cute.

Jamie said...

Her arms are too skinny! Does this child eat?

Joni said...

I'm with you, 3 is a lot more of a challenge than 2! Even during a fit, she's still pretty cute!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

You are no help at all, i have been banking on the fact that it cant get any worse than the 2's. I will not make it to the teens. She is very cute.

Unknown said...

WHAT? Brynlee throws fits! I never would have believed that sweet thing was capable. How is she still darling even in the middle of a tantrum? :P
ps Your frames...soooo cute!

A. Goodie said...

we always say terrible 2's and worse 3's!!! She is still pretty dang cute! I could not invite Jenny to my blog because it said I need to have a @ symbol. so let me know if you get her e-mail address. I'd love to invite her.

Christa said...

Okay, I think the funniest thing about this post is the fact that you were taking pictures of her while she was upset!!! That would have made Malia so much more angry with me:) I'm laughing at picturing you with the camera. So, I came on to comment how fun it was to see your mom and sisters. I just looked up and all I could say was ADAIRS!!! Seriously I think Ashton was like 6 the last time I saw her. That was just crazy. Anyway, it was fun, now I just need to get the chance to see you someday soon!!!