It is definately birthday week around here! Today is my bro. in law Josh's birthday. Josh is such a fun uncle and sydnee and Tanner get so excited when Josh and Jamie come to town! Hope you have a great first birthday as a daddy!
Shannon, I talked to mom tonight and she was telling me about some frames you made. She said that they are really cute and I want to see them so maybe I could make some. Will you email me a picture of them or post some on your blog? I have way too much spare time lately and I need a project to keep me busy! Thanks!
6 comments:
Birthday week how fun! It's Rex and Randall's birthday today too. Happy Birthday!
you must not have many pictures with josh in them if you had to use that second one....thanks shannon-i look hot!
You are like me and my family with birthdays in September. It is crazy sometimes.
Arent you just the nicest sis in law ever!Lets just take a moment for all of September and October too!
So many Birthdays! So fun!
Shannon, I talked to mom tonight and she was telling me about some frames you made. She said that they are really cute and I want to see them so maybe I could make some. Will you email me a picture of them or post some on your blog? I have way too much spare time lately and I need a project to keep me busy! Thanks!
Post a Comment