I was laughing so hard when Brynlee came in to show me her "broken" arm. Her little buddy Cotton broke his arm and is now wearing a brace. Brynlee thinks he is so lucky and invented her own cast, a bottle. So funny!
Kids are pretty darn cute with what they come up with. I remember being youg and thinking it would be so cool to have crutches. But if there is ever a broken arm in the household you know who to go to for help.
Our friends in our ward have a little girl who broke her arm. Wyatt was so jelouse untill he smelled the cast. He asked Dane what the smell was and Dane told himthat it was the cast. Wyatt then said, "I dont want a broken arm if it smells like that."
2 comments:
Kids are pretty darn cute with what they come up with. I remember being youg and thinking it would be so cool to have crutches. But if there is ever a broken arm in the household you know who to go to for help.
Our friends in our ward have a little girl who broke her arm. Wyatt was so jelouse untill he smelled the cast. He asked Dane what the smell was and Dane told himthat it was the cast. Wyatt then said, "I dont want a broken arm if it smells like that."
Post a Comment