

Brynlee and Kali try to figure out a way that they can play everyday after school ( and more). They are such cute friends and I love to listen to their conversations with one another. They say the cutest things. Brynlee's teacher came up to me and was laughing yesterday because Brynlee played starwars with all the boys and she new all the characters names. I told her that her brother is her idol and she has played hours of Starwars with Tanner and Decker. I love that she is a girly girl, but will role in the dirt with the boys!
6 comments:
Okay I'm new at this whole blog thing, but I love how it's connecting me to people I haven't talked to in way too long. You have a beautiful family and I'm so glad things are going so well. It was fun to see you blog. Our little boys must be about the same age!! I cannot believe how old Sydney is. We are seriously not this old!! Jolayne lives up in Logan, and when we were there she was asking me about you, Amy, Joy, etc. I've been so disconnected with everyone. I'd love to hear more from you so keep it coming!!
WOW...your page did not look like this earlier!! How did you do it? Its so cute!
You are so dang crafty. Shannon you make all of us look like we have borrrrrrrrring blogs. Can your girls get any cuter. Ok we all need to get together I am serious? Come on it will be fun. I will tell Joy. I keep pushing her to get a darn blog.
And what is up with Oregano's and the whole waiting for 2 hours. They are so slow.
I love your new look! Did Lindsey help you? And, hoe nice that those two are such good friends!
Look at all these posts, where have I been?! I love watching my kids play with there friends! It brings me back to when I was little and silly! OK maybe I still hang out with my friends and act a little silly!!! So easy to do when you are around cute Julie Spils!!!
P.S. I love the blog colrs! So cute!!!
Post a Comment