Sunday, September 2, 2007

"feeding"

It always happens, but I am still laughing. I hear Crew screaming so I go into the room to find Brynlee laying on top of him trying to nurse him. She was saying, "you hungry buddy, its OK buddy."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome!! Halle hasn't tried that one yet. I'm sure Brynlee can teach her.

Jamie said...

That is so funny! Gotta love Bryn Bryn!

Joni said...

Oh that is a good story! My girls like to put their dolls up to their belly buttons and pretend to feed their babies! But I never have had one try it on a live one!

Queen Creek Chaffee's said...

That is funny, but where are the pictures! :)

blah, blah by lindsey said...

email me at linzegarrett@gmail.com and i will tell you what we need to do to get started on your background.

Webb Family said...

How cute!!! Wow it ready shows how much they watch us.

Amy Y said...

Oh my gosh! Way too funny!

Natalie Hall said...

That is way to funny!!!! Thats right where are the pictures. She sounds like the greatest little girl.

Unknown said...

So funny! She is way to cute! Oh, and the pictures of your kids are beautiful! It's so nice when family pictures actually turn-out...but with your gorgeous kids how could they not. :)