Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Amber!




Happy Birthday Amber! We hope you have a great day and get spoiled! We all know Mike is good at spoiling you! Hope this is a great year for you! Lots of Love!

3 comments:

karen said...

Hi Shannon You are such a nice sister. You always make every one feel so special! And by the way is that your older sister in the pink blouse? when is her baby due?

Christa said...

You made me laugh!!!You're not the first two say that. Let's just say that's my wishful thinking. It's what helps me keep going...to think it will be short-lived!!! Who am I kidding??? it must be so fun to have watched all your kids go through these stages and look back on them now!!!

Jenny Dahl said...

So many b-days! Pass along a happy birthday to Amber and Joyce! I'm totally laughing because could this commenting Karen be the owner of all these beautiful blondes? What a fun mom, I love that lady!