




Finally a smile from Tanner! He has had such a hard time with school and has shed many tears, so we are so happy that he loves football and is excited about something. Not to mention how excited his daddy is that he is playing football! Saturday they had their first game and Guy called them the "bad news bears." It will be fun to watch them progress throughout the season! Go Packers!
8 comments:
I love when my kids find something that they love to do and makes them feel good about themselves! Go Tanner!!! I love the "broken" arm too, that was clever!
A relief for any mom, for them to find their smile again. So glad he is enjoying football. He looks dang cute all suited up for the game. I also hope he doesn't break his arm but good thing you have a Dr. in the house who is on hand with a cast! Very cute.
Shannon he is a looker. Ok I sound like a grandma. But how cute, he is old enough for football. I bet Guy loves that.
I'm happy to hear he is loving it!
Love the new page, you are so good at this!
cute new background!! Tanner looks cute in his football uniform!! I hope he doesnt get hurt... actually, he is so tuff that i bet he would be just fine!!
Its always good to have them smiling. What better way than football, I am sure daddy is so proud. My boys are more the cheerleader type so far.
That is so fun... I think football sounds like a nice change from soccer. We'll have to try it in a couple years. I love all the new posts, I haven't been on in a while and everything was really fun to read.
Post a Comment