




Wow it is hard to believe that Crew is already six weeks old. I can finally say that life seems to be getting back to normal. As you can all see it does not look like Crew is missing many meals. He is such a chunk. It is so funny because my girls are really little as babies and my boys are little chubs. Sydnee only weighed 16 lbs. on her first birthday, and Crew is barely fitting into his 0-3 month clothes at 6 weeks. We love to kiss and squeeze his cute little cheeks. Knock on wood, but he has slept through the night for the last week. So exciting!
4 comments:
What a sweetie! The picture of his little hands is priceless!
kid you not, mine sleep through the night when they are 1. He is darling and I am well accustomed to kids with the cheeks. Definitely a perfect place to plant lots of kisses!
You have become quite the blogger! I love it! Keep the pictures coming! Crew is getting so big and cute! He still has the same sweet little face. I hope he keeps sleeping through the night for you!
Oh, nothing like a full night sleep...with no interruption...of course, usually when my baby sleeps through the night, one of the others wakes up :). No, they've all been doing pretty well lately. What a cutie.
Post a Comment