




I thought I would take a minute and document about our little guy. It is so hard to believe that he is already 2 months old. Why is it that 2 months of pregnancy lasts so much longer than when they are out, not to mention what it takes to get this weight off URGH! I don't know if it is the fourth child or the magical age of thirty, but it was never this hard with my others. Oh well, they are worth it and I guess it is the Lords way to keep us humble.
Crew at 2 months old:
He had his first social smile yesterday! Oh how I love this stage.
He is cooing all the time.
Sleeps from 8:30-4:30 ( I wake him up to feed before I go to the gym)
Loves his bouncer, hates his swing.
He tolerates his Binky.
Likes a silky blanket up by his face when he sleeps.
He is spoiled rotten! ( Don't even think about putting him down!)
Last, we all adore him. We all are so glad he is here!
5 comments:
shannon baby crew is so sweet! I love the picture of crew on Guy's chest. And Brynee is such a sweet sister! How lucky are you!
Shannon, he is so loveable. My cash is almost 7 months. They do change so quickly. I can not believe you are up and at it back at the gym. Does not suprise me. You were always so good about working out. You go girl!
He is so cute, i love this stage. Your little Crew is making me so baby hungry!
he is so adorable. what sweet kids you have.
He is so sweet!!! Hey, atleast you're on baby #4 by 30. You've got better odds than me being I'm only on #2. Just be grateful for that!!!! I seriously cannot believe you go to the gym that early. I go through phases of it being super easy to get up early and right now is just not one of them!! Good job to you!!
Post a Comment