




Thanksgiving was such a fun week for our family! We started out on Wednesday night having my family over for dinner and making smores around the fire pit! Thursday morning Guy took the three older kids to play basketball while I got the food ready. We then all got dressed and went to Guy's moms house to eat. The Harmons love to cook and always have a ton of good food! The kids then went and played football with their cousins at the park. We then went and met my family at my grandparents house to say hi and have dessert. Then we went to my moms and had turkey sandwiches and watched the ASU game! (not good for ASU fans!) Fri. we woke up and cleaned up around the house and got all our Christmas decorations out of the attic. We then got ready and went and met my family at the Temple for family pictures. Surprisingly they went really well and all the kids were really good! We went to Mattas for dinner and it was a little crazy! I think that was the busiest I have ever seen it! they even ran out of cups! We then went and picked up Meghan, Ryland, Tatum and Presley for a sleep over. My house looked like a tornado landed, but they all had a blast! Sat. we took all the kids to see Enchanted( So cute!) and then headed out to Guys dads to celebrate Thanksgiving with him. He always goes all out and my kids had a blast! He hid gold in his yard, had a bon fire, pinata, yummy food and treat bags for the kids to take home. It was a busy week, but we had such a fun time hanging out with all our family!
6 comments:
Did we got to Maddas or Mattas for dinner???
Your right I cant spell!
What a fun filled weekend! I bet you are so tired after all that fun!!!
It's so nice that you have so much family around to celebrate with! Sounds like you had such a great, long weekend! I want to take my girls this week and see Enchanted. It looks really cute! Cute slideshow!
What a great Thanksgiving! You guys sure know how to celebrate ...non-stop fun! :)
I love Angie!
So how great of an idea with the GOLD! I think I am going to have to still that idea.. Thanksgiving or any holiday, all of the adults always want to visit and of course I have the most kids so usually I am trying to think up ideas to keep them out of trouble but also having a fun time, so that was really clever on your grandpas part.
You have your Christmas stuff up already, so jelous! I have got to get going.. Maybe if I had your house to decorate I would be lots more motivated...
Post a Comment