Friday, November 9, 2007

Fat lip!



Lastnight I was in my bathroom getting ready for Enrichment Night and I hear Brynlee scream, then start crying. You know the cry that you run as fast as you can because you know something is wrong! Well, Tanner and Brynlee were building a fort in the playroom, and they turned the chairs upside down. Brynlee decided to jump from the table to the chairs( brilliant I know) and hit her mouth on the leg of the chair. I was so glad Guy was home because she was bleeding pretty bad and it was making me feel sick. I hate blood, and I really had blood on my kids! I went in to check on her in bed lastnight when I got home and her poor little lip was so swollen! This should really come as no surprise being that we have family pictures on Tuesday! First her bangs, now her lip! LOL

10 comments:

Jamie said...

Poor Brynn Brynn!! I hate blood too so im not looking forward to the day Zoie does something like this. You just called me but I cant call you back cuz I have zero minutes on my phone left and I don't want to pay extra...so I will call you tomorrow cuz weekends are free! Im so cheap..

Paige said...

that's always sad when the kids hurt themselves. i think, they think nothing will ever happen. so classic right before pictures that's a sydney move! i'm glad she's o.k.

Amber said...

Hopefully the swelling will go down by pictures. If not, at least you have a story to tell her one day.

Tiffany said...

Poor Brynlee.... She still looks adorable of course! It looks like it hurts. She was having a hard time eating today, I felt so bad for her. I hope it goes down by tues!

Natalie Hall said...

Pictures! Why is it everytime pictures are scheduled something like that happens. Poor little girl.. We have all said she is so cute. look it at it this way, you will look back 10 years from now probally and laugh about it. She will make the picture more memorable. I bet it will be gone for sure by Tuesday, best of luck....

Jenny Dahl said...

Oh how I hate that scream that makes you drop everything to run to the scene of the accident. Your pictures will still be darling!

Christa said...

Poor thing!! I remember when I had one back in the day..probably triple that size!!! So, Shawn told me he ran into you and Guy. I was laughing so hard when he said you called him on his hot biking getup!!! I was seriously laughing so hard when he called, and I'm so happy you made fun of him!!! He's always teasing me, so it's nice to be able to tease him about something from time to time!!!

Stace said...

Cute Blog! Wow, you've got 4 kids now. Your stories are so funny. BTW - you can put Shawn in his place anytime you want. I love it! He's so obnoxious! Sometimes--I don't know if I should claim him. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Poor Brynlee! Still adorable even with a fat lip!

Amy Y said...

So sad :(... I bet it's already looking better though and will be fine by Tuesday, it never ceases to amaze me how quickly they heal.