It is hard to believe that Crew is already almost 6 Mos. old! Time goes by way to fast! I love these pictures of Brynlee and Crew, because it shows how much they love each other! Even though she bugs him more than anybody, Crew still LOVES Brynlee. He gets the biggest smile every time she walks in the room. She came home from school yesterday and told me that she missed me and Crew. We missed you to Bryn Bryn!
Brynlee and Crew

Sweet boy!
Brynlee and Crew
Sweet boy!
2 comments:
WOW you have been busy posting! The pictures are so cute. I'm glad you and Sydnee had fun at Hannah Montana! I can't believe she is going to be eight! It looks like you had fun at the cabin! Maybe someday we will be able to go!
Crew is so cute and sweet! They have a cute relationship.
Post a Comment