Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Worth every penny!

How do you put a price on quality time with one of your own? Last night Sydnee and I went to the Hannah Montana concert and had so much fun! She had her arm around me the whole time and told me thank you about 20 times! She had the time of her life. Sydnee is such a big helper and sometimes I like to do fun stuff to make her feel special. Being the oldest of five girls I used to run out and hide in the car to try and go with my mom by myself so I know she loves it! Sydnee and Mom
Sydnee with her fun stuff!
Miley

Hannah

7 comments:

Jenny Dahl said...

Holy cow you've been busy! How fun that you girls got to go to see Hannah Montana! I have two girls that would love to see her in concert! Those are special moments indeed and well worth the price tag attached. You probably got some good points for that one mom! Love the trip to the snow and that very original snowman. All the fun stuff that keeps us moms going a mile a minute-very cute! Looks like you've got quite the dancer and b-ball player. Ok, almost done. I can't believe that Crew is almost 6 months. Oh, how time flies! Your family looks great as always Shannon!! Sorry that was so long.

Tiffany said...

It looks like you had so much fun at the concert and the cabin! You are such a good mom Shannon! You spend so much time with your kids and you always make it fun for them.

Brianne Skidmore said...

I'm sure she loved that. It's absolutely crazy how much little girls love Miley. Did we have anyone like that? If we did, I can't remember.
Let's just hope she doesn't turn up prego like that other one!

Amy Y said...

OK, that looks like a blast! I love spending time with Kyla alone, I feel like I'm always making her help me so it's nice when we get to be alone and just have fun.

I love the pictures from the cabin, it looks like so much fun!

It was fun to see you the other day, you look really great (as expected), but it was fun to see you in person instead of a picture.

Natalie Hall said...

You know how I get a big smile when you update your blog with all these great pictures. Shannon that is to cute that you went to the concert. My boys love her! The best is how thankful she was towards you, that is priceless.

Your cabin look like a blast! It is so beautiful, what I can see of it. I am sure you kids go crazy up there, also Guy. That snowman is pretty impressive.

Thanks again for the great updates. Ok, lets arrange a lunch date, next week maybe?

Cami said...

That is so much fun! That is one of my New Year goals to spend one on time with each kid once a month. I bet she loved it! Let's get together soon! I will buy u a drink. LOL!!!

Webb Family said...

You guys have been busy doing lots of fun stuff! How special to get some one on one time. I bet she loved it! And your baby he is so cute and getting so big!