Sunday, January 13, 2008

Color test

Take this test!
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

7 comments:

Webb Family said...

What a fun test, I these kinds of things! That describes you very well. You are a wonderful friend!

Natalie Hall said...

Fun! I guess I am green also. I love all the color test out there. Thanks, Shannon

Jenny Dahl said...

That sounds about right. Nothing but good! I'm curious now, what color am I?

Tiffany said...

I think I would rather be green! I took the test and it came out brown? Go figure! The green does explain your personality very well! You are a loyal and great friend!

Elisha said...

That is a really neat test! Green sounds lilke you! Thanks for sharing it!

Brianne Skidmore said...

Just like I told Courtney, I'm not telling what color I turned out.
Thanks for the tip on making a book. Meredith just made one so I want to check hers out.

Unknown said...

So True!