Monday, January 28, 2008

Farewell Pres. Hinckley

Lastnight we were at our house celebrating birthdays with Guys family when we got the news that our dear Prophet Pres. Hinckley had passed away. It is such a rush of emotions to hear of such news. How I will miss his witt and cute personality, but how happy I was for the reunion he and his dear wife must have had. He is such a wonderful leader that so many could relate to. It is a hard concept to get used to. Brynlee still prayed for Pres. Hinckley tonight. He will be greatly missed.

3 comments:

Amy Y said...

I missed your birthday yesterday! What's so stupid is that I actually thought about it in the morning and never wrote you. So now, even though it's late, I hope you had a really great day and that Guy told you how great you are like you did for him publicly just a couple of days before. We're not just barely out of our 20's anymore and it's starting to feel old! Ahh! Oh well, the 30's are supposed to be the best right? Happy late birthday!

Brianne Skidmore said...

I know that you're moving over here! Good ole Richard told us. You must be sad to leave your neighborhood and your ward but we really do love it over here and I know that all of our friends will love you guys, too. Heidi is thrilled to get you and your kids next door. When?

Lisa Harris said...

I can't believe someone got away with that much of your money in 2 hours. I actually feel bad that some people are so desperate. Sad. This has happened to me twice before..but never with someone using my pin number.
If you want send me your email and I will add you. Thanks