Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday miss Sydnee!

I can not believe Sydnee is turning 8! NO way am I that old! hehe I have so many things I could say about Sydnee. She is such a sweet little girl, and I am so proud to be her mom. She is the best big sister. She loves Crew! She really is like his second mother. Sydnee knows no enemy. She makes a new friend everywhere we go. Seriously even at the mall play area! She is a very good student and loves to read. Her favorite thing to do right now is dance. As time consuming as it has been , she never complains and loves to go! I love to watch her dance. She always has the biggest smile on her face and looks like she is having the time of her life. She keeps us in line and always reminds us to read our scriptures and say prayer. She is so excited to be baptised! I love having a little buddy. It is fun to talk to her and do fun stuff with her. Yesterday when we were driving home from dance she told me she had the best day. I asked her why it was so good and she replied, " I don't know it just was. thanks mom for everything you do you always make me happy." That is Sydnee for you. She always tries to be nice and make others feel good. I know she will go far in life because she is such a kind person. She loves Hannah Montana, shopping, pedicures, dancing, swimming, sleepovers, trips, and being with her friends and family! I love you Sydnee and hope you have the best birthday ever!
Love ya, mom xoxo
Sydnee Tatum and Natalie


Breaking the pinata at Grandpa Toms
7 years old
Brynlee mommy and Sydnee



Dancing at Disney land
Valentines Day 2007
Disneyland 2007
Easter 2007
T-ball 2007



Newport beach 2006 syd and grandma
newport 2006 Syd and tanner
1st day of school first grade
halloween 2006
6th birthday Syd and tatum




Ashton and Sydnee 5 years old
Syd and Ryland California 2006
Brynlee and Syd Disneyland 2006
tatum and Sydnee Newport 2006
sydnee tanner brynlee newport 2006






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sydnee!! We love you. Hope you have a fun day!

Christa said...

I seriously can't believe you have an eight year old!! Wow, time sure does pass in the blink of an eye it seems. It was great to talk to you the other day. You sound great! If you get the chance, call my cell phone when you get to Vegas. If we're in the same building we could just meet up for a minute!! I hope it goes well for you.

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Sydnee! You are such a sweet girl and a big helper to your mom. I hope you have the best Birthday ever!

Corree said...

Happy Birthday Sydnee!! What an exciting time in your life! We hope you had a great day!

Jenny Dahl said...

8! that's a big one! She is a beautiful little girl Shannon. Happy B-day Sydnee!

karen said...

Sydnee I hope you had a GREAT birthday and I can't wait for that special day when you will be Baptized! I had so much fun spending the day with you and going to Build-a-Bear, you are so nice to your Grandma love you lots